These turkey meatballs are not only healthy, but filled with flavor, and are very versatile. You can put them in pasta, eat them with rice and veggies, even make a hamburger patty out them, or you can just eat them all by there lonesome.
- 1 package of ground turkey
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 jalapeños with seeds (no seeds for less spice)
- 2/3 yellow onion
- handful of chopped parsley
- 1 green onion
- 3 tablespoons of Lea and Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 cup of organic ketchup (no high fructose corn syrup)
- 1/2 tablespoon of pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon of salt
- dash of white vinegar (not necessary)
- Chop green bell peppers, jalapeños, yellow onion, parsley, and green onion into small pieces and put into a big bowl
- Add ground turkey into the bowl, add worcestershire sauce, ketchup, pepper, garlic powder, and salt.
- Mix all together. Make mixture into small to medium sized balls or patties.
- Place oil in pan, and cook turkey balls on stove top on medium heat.