The best things about this recipe is the ability to change up any of the ingredients and still have an amazing dish. I usually use a variation of 3 different ingredients.
MEAT + CHEESE + VEGGIE
Soy Chorizo + manchego + spinach
- Package of (Trader Joes) Soy Chorizo or the real stuff
- 8 whole eggs
- 1/2 -1 cup of egg whites only (can buy separated)
- shredded manchego cheese to your liking
- spinach to your liking
- a pinch of salt and pepper (more salt if you are not using chorizo – since chorizo is salty)
- Cook chorizo in pan
- Add desired amount of spinach to pan
- Put chorizo and spinach in baking pan (spread out over baking pan)
- Whisk whole eggs and egg whites together
- Pour eggs in baking pan with chorizo and spinach, then add some shredded cheese within mixture
- Put light amount of shredded manchego cheese on top
- Put in oven at 350 degrees for about 30-35 minutes (may vary with oven)
I usually make this on Sundays, cut them into squares, and eat them for breakfast. A super fast and easy breakfast! It really does make your day so much easier when you aren’t hassling in the morning with cooking and a mess. I have made many variations of this dish. My last egg bake had turkey, onion, broccoli, and cheddar cheese.
I hope your dish comes out egg-tastic!
These turkey meatballs are not only healthy, but filled with flavor, and are very versatile. You can put them in pasta, eat them with rice and veggies, even make a hamburger patty out them, or you can just eat them all by there lonesome.
- 1 package of ground turkey
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 jalapeños with seeds (no seeds for less spice)
- 2/3 yellow onion
- handful of chopped parsley
- 1 green onion
- 3 tablespoons of Lea and Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 cup of organic ketchup (no high fructose corn syrup)
- 1/2 tablespoon of pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon of salt
- dash of white vinegar (not necessary)
- Chop green bell peppers, jalapeños, yellow onion, parsley, and green onion into small pieces and put into a big bowl
- Add ground turkey into the bowl, add worcestershire sauce, ketchup, pepper, garlic powder, and salt.
- Mix all together. Make mixture into small to medium sized balls or patties.
- Place oil in pan, and cook turkey balls on stove top on medium heat.
Today i decided to do something i have never thought of doing before. I decided to cook without any recipe. I don’t know why, in all my years of cooking, has this dawned on me before. I made many meals from scratch…including…spicy tangy turkey meatballs, buffalo cauliflower, crispy cheesy green beans, spicy maple sweet potatoes, and banana almond muffins. 4 hours in the kitchen!!! Look to my next posts for my in the moment recipes.